As our new colleague, you will be part of a company constantly striving to create and improve our many national and international projects.
- Plan, control and follow up on budget, project design schedule and milestones and ensure general project progress
- Maintain primary contact and meetings with our client
- Participate in cross-functional review of all project submissions
- Communicate and coordinate with external consultants and team members
- Communicate and coordinate with internal team members
- Minimum 10 years of design and/or project management experience with large projects
- Experience with driving architectural details
- Experience with leading multi-consultant and multi-cultural project teams
- Further, the ideal candidate has experience from cultural/institutional building projects
As a person, you independently take initiative and make prompt, clear decisions even though it may involve tough choices. You initiate and generate activity with commitment and engagement and communicate clearly with both external and internal cooperating partners and project members.
Are you interested in joining our Hong Kong studio, please send your CV, application, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis as we are looking for the candidate who can join us as soon as possible.
Henning Larsen is one of the most international architecture companies in Denmark with projects in more than 20 countries. The company currently employs approx. 300 people with 23 nationalities. We aim to promote a creative, non-hierarchical workplace, which fosters supportive environments and the freedom to assert and test new ideas and visions. This work culture, coupled with our commitment to new learning opportunities, stimulates our employees’ individual and collective creativity and skills in design and service. The Hong Kong office was established in 2014 with the aim to bring Scandinavian architecture to China and Asia, where our company has been engaged in projects for a decade. Our Hong Kong office is located in the center of the city, enjoying a panoramic view of the beautiful Victoria Harbor.