Are you interested in sustainable design and the future of our cities? As Henning Larsen’s Communications Officer, you'll be part of an international team where you will work to research and produce communications material to advance brand awareness. You will collaborate with people from different professions, cultures, and areas of specialization. We are, therefore, looking for a curious and ambitious team player who is interested in being a part of a studio with a global mindset. International outreach
You will be part of a dynamic and international studio in the center of Copenhagen. At Henning Larsen, we have projects all over the world and drawing on the Scandinavian design tradition, we develop vibrant, sustainable architecture, landscape, and urbanism, that provides lasting value to the users and local context.New colleagues – and friends
Knowledge-sharing and interdisciplinary collaboration characterize the way we work, with many different areas of specialization contributing to individual projects. You will be part of a global team of over 700 dedicated and helpful colleagues, that collaborate across countries and cultures.Qualifications
• BA Degree in communication, journalism, marketing, architecture, design, or a related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in communications, journalism, public relations, publishing or marketing within the architecture, or design industries
• Well-developed sense for compelling storytelling and narrative angles, tailored for specific audiences
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Excellent proficiency in English verbal and written communications
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• German language advantageous.Key Deliverables
• Development of written content (press releases, news stories, project pages, internal communications)
• Responsible for content that is submitted for awards submissions
• Responsible for sharing communications on our internal communications channels.
• Writes captions for website texts, social media etc.
• Co-ordinate media requests and pitch to media with relevant stories.
• Assists with maintaining and updating Henninglarsen.com Areas of Responsibility
• Manages event calendar and produces content to position Henning Larsen and our leaders
• Writes compelling communications materials for media outreach, social media, projects, and internal communications channels
• Manages awards and survey submissions by prioritizing, tracking, and producing submissions to elevate the Henning Larsen brand
• Develops and maintains marketing touchpoints that include brochures, presentation materials etc.
• Coordinates press packages regarding project announcementsCompetencies
• Energetic, curious, open, and proactive
• Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
• Enjoys building relationships with internal and external stakeholders About Henning Larsen
Henning Larsen is an international architecture, landscape, urbanism, and design studio with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 700 people. Currently, we have offices are in Denmark, Germany, Norway, Hong Kong, The United States, and the Faroe Islands.