20h/weekWhat do we offer?
As a Content Creator you will be part of a growing global communications team spanning PR, marketing and branding with many exciting tasks at hand. With your technical skills and knowledge of new media formats and social media trends, you will play an important role in elevating the digital presence of Henning Larsen.
In collaboration with the communications team and graphic designers, you will work on translating our brand values and expertise into engaging storytelling that move and make a lasting impression of who Henning Larsen is. As a content creator you have a unique opportunity to shape the visual expression of an international brand and take our digital communications to the next level.
The position is approximately 15-20 hours a week and you will be based at our office in central Copenhagen.What will be your main responsibilities?
Most of your time will be dedicated to creating original content for Henning Larsen’s global digital channels. You will ideate, produce, and edit impactful visual content for social media and henninglarsen.com and contribute to grow the online community of Henning Larsen.
What do we expect from you?
- Produce and edit video content
- Write engaging and savvy captions for social media
- Assist with writing creative briefs for external collaborators, such as videographers and photographers
- Edit and produce website content
- Assist with community management and reporting
Who are we?
- You are a student within digital media or visual communications, or something similar.
- You naturally know how to communicate to different online audiences and know what resonates with uses across different platform.
- You are proactive and have a go-getter mindset, and you’re not afraid of pursuing new ideas.
- You are a self-starter and can independently drive a project from start to finish.
- You are curious and you naturally establish relationships across departments and offices.
- You have a strong visual eye and can deliver high-quality content for a global design community.
- You are on top of your social media-game and can identity what resonates with users on different platforms.
- You are a super-user of Adobe Premiere Pro and highly skilled in the entire Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have excellent English skills.
We are an international studio for architecture, landscape, and urbanism with design hubs in Copenhagen, New York, Hong Kong, Munich, and Oslo employing more than 700 people globally. Founded in 1959 by Danish architect Henning Larsen, whose name we proudly carry today, we joined forces with Ramboll Group in 2019 in order to further a joint ambition to pioneer tomorrow's sustainable design solutions. With our shared Nordic legacies, focus on knowledge and social responsibility, and mission to craft sustainable societies where people and nature flourish, we see the brightest future as the one we shape together.
Interview will be held on-going