What will be your responsibilities?
• Inquisitive and creative with design and technical solutions with the ability to translate them into professional documents.
• Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members.
• Work with senior team members to develop designs and detailed documentation.
• Take on scope responsibility and portions of the project with a determined and self-starter approach
. • Coordinate with consultants and lead coordination sessions as required. • Manage time and workload to meet project and task deadlines
. • Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staff.
What are we looking for?
• Minimum 4-7+ years of post-graduate professional experience from Concept Design through construction
. • Experience with new construction of class A Office buildings (required). • Highly developed skills in client and consultant communications.
• Demonstrable leadership skills with an emphasis on consultant coordination.
• Highly developed skills in technical detailing.
• Practical understanding of materials, specifications, construction processes, systems, and methodologies in the U.S. Market
• Practical knowledge of and experience with codes, DOB, and regulatory agencies • An architectural license (preferred); LEED accreditation (preferred)
• Revit proficiency (required), practical knowledge of AutoCAD (required), Rhino (required), Grasshopper, Enscape, 3ds Max, Navisworks, Solibri, scripting and programming (pre-ferred) • Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing office.
• M.Arch Degree from a NAAB accredited school
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. permanently without sponsorship
• Fluent in English