Henning Larsen’s Hong Kong office is looking for an experienced Design Architect to join the growing team.
The selected candidate will work directly with the directors and partner in charge to develop designs and detailed documentation within a team.
Being part of our Hong Kong team,
you will actively take part in the many interesting ongoing and new projects at the studio.
As our new colleague, you will be part of a truly international, ambitious and hard working team. You will work together with dedicated colleagues with the ambition to assess and pursue potential projects for Henning Larsen that are aligned with our global strategy and high architectural ambitions.
As our new colleague, you must have:
• 3+ years’ working experience in internationally renowned offices
• Strong conceptual and design talent
• Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite, 3D Max and Grasshopper
• Demonstrated experience in using Revit in projects is an asset
• Strong understanding of programming and functional adjacencies
• Experience working on large scale projects and interested in complex problem solving
• Fluent in English
an ambitious professional who is looking to take an important role in a growing office. You have strong interpersonal skills and work confidently in an international organization.
Our Hong Kong Office
was established in 2014 and currently employs many different nationalities. Our office was established with the aim to bring Scandinavian architecture to emerging cities across Asia – starting with China - where our company has been engaged in projects for a decade. Our Hong Kong office is located in the center of the city, enjoying a panoramic view of the beautiful Victoria Harbor.