We are seeking an architect, designer, engineer or hybrid with 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in sustainable architecture and digital environmental sustainable design. What do we offer?
At Henning Larsen, you will be part of a small cross-disciplinary team of specialists in our Sustainability Department. You will work alongside specialists in energy, daylight, artificial lighting, microclimate, and parametric design. We offer training within the different technical services and you will have a chance to work with large projects including prestigious competitions and large urban plans. You will be part of a large, international social group who you will join for lunches in our kantine and for Friday bars on the best rooftop terrace in the city.What will be your main responsibilities?
• Being a strong voice and ambassador for sustainability in our projects
• Conducting building simulations such as daylight, wind and energy
• Calculating environmental impacts such as Life cycle assessment on building components
• Co-creating future-facing sustainability visions and strategies
• Coordinating sustainability design ideas with project architects, consultants and external collaboratorsWhat are we looking for?
We are looking for a technically oriented architect, construction architect, or creative engineer with a digital mindset and an ambition to make the world more sustainable. You are an organized professional who can work on several projects in a structured way. You have good communication skills and are able to push people out of their comfort zone.
• Have proficiency in Rhino and Grasshopper
• Have experience with Honeybee and Ladybug
• Communicate fluently in English
It is also advantageous to have experience in knowledge of:
• Circular Economy and Life Cycle Assesment
• Urban Adaptation to Climate Change (rainwater management, people flow analysis etc.)
• Building certifications as DGNB, LEED, BREEAM and WELL
• Revit experienceWho are we?
Henning Larsen Architects is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to design vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo, New York and Faroe Islands. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.
Mette Bay Holm
Global HR Manager
+45 82 33 30 00