Do you want to turn dreams into reality, working with award-winning sustainable architecture? We are looking for ambitious and experienced constructing architects to join our studio in Copenhagen. About the position
Joining our office of 230 people in Copenhagen, you will work on both Danish and international projects of all scales and sizes. From concert halls and university buildings to water treatment plants and sustainable housing, you will be a part of a creative culture and history of delivering award-winning architecture. To take projects from concepts through detailed design and design development, we are looking for experienced constructing architects to join us as soon as possible. What do we expect?
• You have a degree as a constructing architect
• Maybe you have more than five years of experience – but this is not a requirement
• You are a Revit wiz
• You have experience from the AEC industry in Scandinavia and/or are familiar with Danish construction legislation
• You thrive in a multi-disciplinary environment where collaboration and cocreation is at the heart of any good project What we offer
• You will work on a wide variety of projects – both in scale and typology
• You will work together with some of the industry’s most talented and experienced designers, project managers and architects
• You will be a part of a strong creative culture with many opportunities to grow and gain responsibility
• You will get the opportunity to make a positive impact on our environment and society working on world-class sustainable design solutions About Henning Larsen
Henning Larsen is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo and Faroe Islands. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.