We are seeking interns with a passion for architecture and urban design, and an interest in large scale public and private projects with high ambition. Must demonstrate design excellence design excellence and a collaborative spirit.
What your responsibilities be?
• Work with team members to develop designs.
• Work with team members on portions of the project with a determined and self-starting approach.
• Coordinate with consultants as required.
• Manage time and workload to meet project and task deadlines.
What are we looking for?
• Inquisitive and creative with design and technical solutions with the ability to translate them into professional documents.
• Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members.
• Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staff.
• Have practical knowledge of AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suites.
• Knowledge of V-Ray, Grasshopper, Enscape, 3ds Max, Navisworks, Solibri, scripting and programming a plus.
• Professional experience highly preferred.
• Strong communication skills.
• Strong understanding of programming and functional adjacencies.
• Demonstrably strong iterative design approach.
• An interest in technical design solutions.
• Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing office.
• Fluent in English. Other languages a plus.
Who are we?
Henning Larsen is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo, Faroe Islands and New York. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter
Director of Operations North America