We are seeking Intermediate Architects and Urban Planners with 4-7+ years of relevant professional experience on large scale commercial development projects AND/OR mixed use masterplans. Must demonstrate experience working on notable projects.What will be your responsibilities?
• Inquisitive and creative with design and technical solutions with the ability to translate them into professional documents.
• Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members.
• Work with senior team members to develop designs and detailed documentation.
• Take on scope responsibility and portions of the project with a determined and self-starter approach.
• Coordinate with consultants and lead coordination sessions as required.
• Manage time and workload to meet project and task deadlines.
• Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staff.hat are we looking for?
• Minimum 4-7+ years of post-graduate professional experience from Concept Design through construction.
• Experience with class A large-scale development projects (required) with international experience (preferred).
• Highly developed skills in client and consultant communications.
• Demonstrable leadership skills with an emphasis on consultant coordination.
• Highly developed skills in technical detailing.
• Practical understanding of materials, specifications, construction processes, systems, and methodologies in the U.S. Market.
• Practical knowledge of and experience with codes, DOB, and regulatory agencies.
An architectural license (preferred); LEED accreditation (preferred)
• Revit proficiency (required), practical knowledge of AutoCAD (required), Rhino (required), Grasshopper, Enscape, 3ds Max, Navisworks, Solibri, scripting and programming (pre-ferred).
• Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing office.
• M.Arch Degree from a NAAB accredited school.
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. permanently without sponsorship.
• Fluent in English
Anticipated Start Date: January - February 2020Who are we?
Henning Larsen is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, New York, Hong Kong, Munich, Oslo, and Faroe Islands. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter
Director of Operations North America