Want to spearhead/create a more sustainable built environment?
We need more talents for sustainable design of tomorrow.
We are seeking a sustainability consultant with minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in working with sustainability standards and certification systems.What do we offer?
At Henning Larsen’s Copenhagen office, you will be part of a small cross-disciplinary team of specialists in our Sustainability Department. You will work alongside specialists in energy, daylight, artificial lighting, microclimate, acoustics and parametric design. We offer training within the different technical services and you will have a chance to work with large and prestigious projects across the globe ranging from smaller R&D projectsto large urban plans all with a clear sustainability ambition. You will be part of a large, international culture with many social activities alongside the daily delicious lunches in our cantine and Friday bars on the best rooftop terrace in the city.What will be your main responsibilities?
• Being a strong voice and ambassador for sustainability in our projects
• Co-creating future-facing sustainability visions and strategies
• Coordinating sustainability design ideas with project architects, consultants and external collaborators
• Auditing sustainability standards and certification systems such as DGNB, LEED, BREEAM and WELL
• Conduction of environmental impacts such as life cycle assessment and life cycle cost
• Manage time and workload to meet project and task deadlines.What are we looking for?
We are looking for a structured and technically oriented architect, construction architect, or creative engineer with an ambition to make the world more sustainable. You are an organized professional who can work on several projects in a structured way. You have good communication skills and are able to push people out of their comfort zone.
• Have experience with design and documentation for DGNB, LEED and BREEAM
• Communicate fluently in Danish and English
• Have proficiency in Revit
• Could have the advantage of being DGNB auditor, LEED professional or have a WELL accreditation
• Are optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members and clients.Who are we?
Henning Larsen Architects is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to design vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo, New York and Faroe Islands. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.
Mette Bay Holm
Global HR Manager
+45 82 33 30 00