Our New York office is growing!
We are currently looking for a new colleague who can assist our Director of Opera-tions and take responsibility for a variety of administrative and lighter accounting related assignments at the office. At Henning Larsen’s 7th global office, you will be part of a growing team, strengthening our presence in North America.
Henning Larsen is an internationally renowned architectural firm with strong Scan-dinavian roots characterized by entrepreneurship, creativity and a global mindset. We opened our New York office in September 2018 and are looking for a new, well-organized, colleague who is interested in joining us as we grow.What will be your main responsibilities?
We are looking for someone to work directly with our Director of Operations , whose overall responsibility will be to support her in managing the day-to-day of a suc-cessful creative practice.
In other words, you will be a success in the position if you help us to ensure an efficient and smooth day-to-day operation.
Areas of responsibility will be to:
• Coordinate employee benefits
• Onboard new employees
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures
• Organize and book appointments and travel arrangements
• Handle travel expense reimbursements
• Handle light accounting related duties
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Provide general administrative support, e.g. ordering of office supplies, research of new deals and suppliers, answering and directing phone calls etc.
We are looking to fill a full-time position.Who are we looking for?
You independently and proactively take pride in running our daily administrative operation. You have a natural flair for coordinating, organizing and following up. We are looking for someone creative and methodical who finds themselves at home in a busy and creative working environment.
Further, we expect you to have good writing and verbal communication skills, take pride in accuracy, and proficiency with MS Office.
You must be eligible to work in the United States.