We are seeking strong designers with 8-10+ years of relevant professional experi-ence in new construction of commercial and civic buildings over 100,000 sf with a strong understanding of the complexity of such projects. Must demonstrate experi-ence working on notable projects.What will be your responsibilities?
• Stong design voice and experience leading architectural design
• Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members.
• Lead intermediate and entry-level team members to develop designs and detailed documentation.
• Confident, self-starter approach, comfortable presenting to significant clients and authorities.
• Coordinate design ideas with consultants and other external collaborators
• Manage time and workload to meet project and task deadlines
• Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staff.What are we looking for?
• Minimum 8-10+ years of post-graduate professional experience from Concept Design through Design Development.
• Experience with new construction of class A Office buildings OR complex mixed-use masterplans (required).
• Highly developed skills in client and consultant communications.
• Demonstrable leadership skills.
• Practical understanding of materials, specifications, construction processes, systems, and methodologies in the U.S. Market
• Practical knowledge of and experience with codes, DOB, and regulatory agencies • An architectural license (preferred); LEED accreditation (preferred),
• Revit proficiency (preferred), practical knowledge of AutoCAD (required), Rhino (required), Grasshopper, Enscape, 3ds Max, Navisworks, Solibri, scripting and programming (preferred)
• Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing office.
• M.Arch Degree from a NAAB accredited school
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. permanently without sponsorship
• Fluent in English