We are seeking Project Architects with 8-10+ years of relevant professional experience on large scale commercial development projects AND/OR institutional projects.
As our new colleague, you must demonstrate experience working on notable projects.
Henning Larsen is an internationally renowned architectural firm with strong Scandinavian roots characterized by entrepreneurship, creativity and a global mindset. We opened our New York office in September 2018 and are looking for a new, well-organized, colleague who is interested in joining us as we grow. What will be your responsibilities?
• Inquisitive and creative with design and technical solutions with the ability to translate them into professional documents
• Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members
• Work with senior team members to develop designs and detailed documentation
• Take on scope responsibility and portions of the project with a determined and self-started approach
• Coordinate with consultants and lead coordination sessions
• Manage time and workload to meet project and task deadlines
• Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staffWhat are we looking for?
• Minimum 8-10+ years of post-graduate professional experience from concept design through construction
• Experience with Class-A large-scale development projects or high-profile institutional projects
• Highly developed skills in client and consultant communications
• Demonstrable leadership skills with an emphasis on consultant coordination
• Highly developed skills in technical detailing
• Practical understanding of materials, specifications, construction pro-cesses, systems, and methodologies in the US Market
• Practical knowledge of and experience with codes, building authori-ties and regulatory agencies
• An architectural license (preferred); LEED accreditation (preferred)
• Revit proficiency (required), practical knowledge of AutoCAD (re-quired), Rhino (required), Grasshoper, Enscape, 3ds Mas, Navis-works, Solibri, scripting and programming (preferred) • Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing of-fice
• MArch degree from a NAAB accredited school
• Fluent in English
To be considered for the position, you must be eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship. Henning Larsen
Henning Larsen is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo, Faroe Islands and New York. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter