Do you have a keen in interest in sustainability and the design of our cities? Do you keep abreast of the latest trends in technology and design? As Henning Larsen’s Communications Officer, you'll be part of an international team where you will work with colleagues on strategies for creative brand storytelling. You'll research, implement, and measure campaigns; write content; pitch to media and help with special events — all while building your media network in Scandinavia.
At Henning Larsen, you will cooperate with people from different professions, cultures and with different areas of specialization. As a person, we, therefore, expect you to be a curious and ambitious team player with a global mindset interested in being a part of a studio where communities, context and comfort are at the heart of architecture. You will be part of a global progressive and professional studio. We have projects all over the world and drawing on the Scandinavian design tradition, we develop vibrant, sustainable architecture that extends beyond itself and provides lasting value to the users and local context.
• BA Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, architecture or related field
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in communications, journalism, public relations, publishing or marketing within the architecture, urban planning, or design industries
• Well-developed sense for compelling stories and sharp narrative angles, tailored for specific audiences and media recipients
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work to deadlines both collaboratively and independently.
• Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, as well as journalists and media influencers
• Danish language, with high proficiency in English verbal and written communications (Norwegian written communication expertise is desirable).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• Coordinate and produces creative content for media outreach, awards and thought leadership.
• Coordinate press packages regarding project announcements with clients and press.
• Write creative and compelling communications material for media outreach, social media, press releases, thought leadership, project texts and opinion pieces.
• Identify and track award and survey opportunities to elevate Henning Larsen’s brand.
• Responsible for the coordination of visual material for pro- jects, including but not limited to visualization, drawings, diagrams, animations, and videos. Ensure they communicate concept and key messages in a way that are relevant and engaging for the target group.
• Track and document media coverage.
• Assist on select competitions to strengthen storylines and narrative concepts.
• Maintain media, client and prospect distribution lists.
• Assist with major awards submissions, presentations and lectures
• Energetic, curious, initiative, open and proactive
• A listener, easy to collaborate with, knowledgeable and to the point
About Henning Larsen
Henning Larsen is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo and Faroe Islands. Follows at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter