Talented Experienced Architects
We are seeking Talented Architects with 5+ years of relevant professional experience on educational or commercial projects. Must demonstrate experience working on notable projects.
Henning Larsen is an internationally renowned architectural firm with strong Scandinavian roots characterized by entrepreneurship, creativity, and a global mindset. Joining our office of 260 people in Copenhagen, you will work on both Danish and international projects of all scales and sizes. From concert halls and university buildings to water treatment plants and sustainable housing, you will be a part of a creative culture and history of delivering award-winning architecture.What will be your responsibilities?
• Inquisitive and creative with design and technical solutions with the ability to translate them into professional documents
• Optimistic and collaborative when engaging with team members
• Take on scope responsibility and portions of the project with a determined and self-started approach
• Coordinate with consultants and lead coordination sessions
• Open to learning new information while also sharing knowledge with less experienced staffWhat are we looking for?
• Minimum 5+ years of post-graduate professional experience from concept design through construction
• Experience with Class-A large-scale development projects or high-profile institutional projects
• Highly developed skills in technical detailing
• Practical understanding of materials, specifications and construction processes
• Practical knowledge of and experience with codes, building authorities and regulatory agencies
• Revit proficiency (required), Rhino (required), Grasshoper, Enscape, 3ds Max, Navisworks, Solibri, scripting and programming (preferred)
• Organized professional who is comfortable working in a growing office
• Fluent in EnglishHenning Larsen
Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 750 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, New York, Munich, Hong Kong, Oslo, and the Faroe Islands.