Do you want to be part of our digital journey at our Munich office?
We take the next level and optimize and professionalize new and existing synergies. We are looking for a dynamic Architect with experience in BIM coordination who can take the lead on our future, sustainable digital direction.You will join
an international and ambitious architectural company where strong team work and team spirit are a paramount and integral part of our way of working. Our Munich office is growing and our Berlin office will start operation mid. 2022. As our new colleague, you will work together with dedicated colleagues across different areas of expertise.As our Architect with experience in BIM coordination
you will take the Archicad and BIM lead on our project teams and streamline our digital workflows. To succeed in the position, you must demonstrate ownership of:
- Management and set up of the digital Archicad model in a project team: management of the 3D model information, controlling the output of drawings and documents, quality control - including clash detection - of BIM models, implementing models from other consultants, coordination of the model internally within the team & with external partners using programs as Solibri or Navisworks.
- Professionalizing, maintaining and ensuring quality control of templates, libraries, guidelines, standards and workflow descriptions related to digital project workflow.
- Providing support for our BIM related software programs and digital project workflows
- Staying updated on new trends, best practice, relevant external cooperating partners and providers - and communicating and sharing it with the rest of the organization
- Support the organization of in-house training and knowledge sharing
- Co-ordinate AIA with clients and stake holders
- Implement AIA into BAP, prepare and update BAP
We are looking for
an ambitious and proactive colleague who independently and naturally takes the lead and is capable of navigating and operating at the macro and micro scale: Setting the overall direction and prioritizing but also efficiently running with the practical day-to-to tasks and having the proficiency working in multiple software programs.
You initiate and generate activity with commitment and engagement and communicate clearly and respectfully with our many stakeholders and collaborators – externally and internally.Furthermore, you have a minimum of:
Henning Larsen Architects
- 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Comprehensive experience using Archicad Teamwork on large scale projects
- Architectural, Engineering or similar degree or qualification
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and German
Henning Larsen Architects is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 600 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich,Berlin, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo and Faroe Islands. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.